Hire RhinoCentre for services
To discuss opportunities, problems etc. to make Rhino more effective.
- In your office
- Online via Skype
- any geometry
- from 2D drawings to 3D geometry
- high quality ship hulls
- reverse engineering from laser scans or other measuring
RhinoCentre has been working on various projects in recent years:
- 3D printing of ships like the luminous icebreaker Botnica, or the image above of the BOKA Vanguard with the Costa Concordia.
- 3D printing in sandstone of an artificial reef for Boskalis.
- 3D printing of 1600 unique LED armatures for an art installation “Solid Cinema” in Utrecht (Leidsche Rijn), the Netherlands. Part of the job was also the programming of a Grasshopper script that generates every single armature with the correct light holes to generate several images from a distance.
In which we work together with you. With our expertise we can kick start your Rhino work and later transfer our workflows, modeling strategies etc. to you.
An example of project support is our collaboration with Den Breejen Shipyard.
Design system development
For complex design procedures. Rhino enables new design opportunities that not a lot of people are aware of. This means that you can develop new products that others simply cannot develop as they don’t have the knowledge for this.