Live online training intensive of Rhino Training Level 1+
Follow and finish this training now within one month.
- This training is an In-Company training for a maximum of eight trainees.
- This training is a combination of:
- The free McNeel Rhino Level 1 training based on a training manual as a PDF document plus accompanying Rhino exercise files.
- Four online live support sessions of two hours each by RhinoCentre.
- The live sessions focus at:
- Answering questions regarding the exercises.
- Explaining how Rhino works.
- Show examples of Rhino work that teaches hands on skills, workflow and strategies.
- This online training product is not supported with instruction videos of the exercises. The PDF training manual guides you through the exercises.
- Rhino Level 1 training is applicable for:
- New users of Rhino who want to learn a solid basis
- Autodidact users of Rhino, who like to understand Rhino better
- Prerequisites are a little experience with computers. AutoCAD users learn Rhino faster
- The live sessions are offered in three or four weeks time. In between the trainees practice the exercises as self-study.
- Download the free Rhino Level 1 training manual here.
- The live sessions are offered via Zoom. Download Zoom for free here.
Kick start your productivity with Rhino
From: Working with Rhino
To: Knowing how Rhino works
After this course you are able to model 3D geometry in Rhino in an accurate way. Also editing geometry is a part of the course. The course focuses both on creating high quality curves as well as surfaces. Quite often curves are used as input for generating surfaces. Another aspect of the training is to learn more about the user interface and where to find commands.
Most important is to learn to analyze the quality of your work. You are as good with Rhino as you can analyze the quality of your work. The course follows the McNeel Rhino Level 1 Training Guide. However, we have added several extra RhinoCentre topics that makes you understand Rhino better. Especially the extra topics are most important to master Rhino. Therefore this course is interesting for both beginners as well as self-taught Rhino users. As the course is generic, it is interesting for anybody from any industry who wants to work with Rhino.
In the online support we teach you more about understanding how Rhino works when it comes to:
- Model management
- Creating smooth curves and surface
- Creating correct transitions from one curve to another curve, or one surface to another surface
This extra understanding is very valuable as it makes you a professional user of Rhino.
Example page of training manual