Class-A Fairing – Final Design – Fairing for Production – Hull Optimization – Reverse Engineering – Hull from GA- or Lines-Plan – Advanced Analysis – Modeling Strategies – Developable Hulls
|Mandatory prerequisite for this training:
R1L1 – Rhino Level 1 training
“I have been a Rhino user for about fifteen years and I considered myself a competent modeler. However, I learned more about Rhino in four days at Rhinocentre than I did in fifteen years of teaching myself. I highly recommend this course.”
Rhino enables accurate, flexible and fair vessel hull design with the “Rapid Hull Modeling Methodology”, which is applicable to ships, yachts, boats, workboats and multi hulls.
This method is developed by RhinoCentre in co-operation with other professionals in the marine industry.
After years of offering training and services to leading companies in the marine industry worldwide, RhinoCentre developed three unique training modules:
- Training module M0R1 – Prepare2d input. This is a prerequisite for the reverse engineering in Hull Design and Fairing Level-2.
- Training module M1R1 – Hull Design and Fairing Level-1
- Training module M1R2 – Hull Design and Fairing Level-2
These three modules are now combined in a three day training that unveils the mystery of Class-A fairing to any designer, engineer, naval architect and shipyard. One free extra day enables you to work on your own project under our assistance. This extra day is also a safe margin to finish the three modules. Most of the times a part of the fourth day is used to finish the third training module.
- The price of €8910 for this unique In-Company training is based on a four days course for six trainees. This makes €8910/ 6 trainees= €1485 per trainee. For this price, up to 8 trainees are welcome.
- Training manuals, printed in color, are included in the price.
- Costs for traveling are not included and charged separately when the traveling distance is more than 300 kilometer from our office. Please ask for a quotation.
- When the trainers travels by car, it is possible to bring eight training laptops for free.