Until March 11, 2021, the price of a Rhinoceros upgrade is € 375, then € 595.
Most important to know is that:
- The ‘look and feel’ of Rhino is the same
- All plugins should continue to work because the ‘software development kit’ has remained the same
- It will also be possible to convert this license (temporarily) for free to Rhino 6. This is sometimes important for larger organizations
- When the ZOO license manager is in use, it has easily to be upgraded for free to ZOO 7
An upgrade can only be activated when you own a previous version of Rhinoceros Windows (release 1/2/3/4/5/6) or Rhinoceros Mac (release 5).
- System requirements for Windows and Mac.
- Rhino 7 features.
- Feature differences between Windows and Mac version.
- Rhino 7 for Windows commands which are not available in Rhino 7 for Mac.
- Click here for more product information.
|License type:||Single User||Yes|
|Floating Network License||Yes, with the free Zoo license manager|