Since Rhinoceros 7 has not yet been officially released, we are now only allowed to provide this information about new Rhino 7 features.
Most important to know is that:
- The ‘look and feel’ of Rhino is the same
- All plugins should continue to work because the ‘software development kit’ has remained the same
- It will also be possible to convert this license (temporarily) for free to Rhino 6. This is sometimes important for larger organizations
- Organic SubD modeling is new in Rhino 7
- A new ‘render engine’ in Rhino enables better presentations
Only students, teachers or a Ministry of OCW acknowledged school or university can buy educational licenses.
An upgrade can only be activated when you own a previous version of Rhinoceros Windows (release 1/2/3/4/5/6) Or Rhinoceros Mac (release 5).
|License type:||Single User||Yes|
|Floating Network License||No|